Thursday, May 14, 2009

State of Tomorrow...

I recently met Olivia from State of Tomorrow to chat about some upcoming shoots. They've been doing a lot of cool projects in Oz & have now moved to the states. So stoked because It seems like they're doing a bunch of stuff that's right up my alley.  Plus, they have a really cool logo (check out stateoftomorrow.tv).  I don't care how "hip" your company is or how much money you can throw around... if you don't have a good logo, I'm over it. ;) I also have a thing for taking photos of people mid-meeting. I just want to see if they'll kick me out.  How cool are Aussies, by the way? I've yet to meet a bad one. Most of them are good surfers, chill people & super fun. Plus, they can protect you while in the Big Apple... I mean, come on... Mick Dundee? Interesting that they're such good people considering they're all descendants of hardened criminals. Oh, snap!
I kid, I kid!
;)
Olivia being a good sport for my point & shoot.