Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh, Delia's! (summer '09)

Since I'm about to blog about the big 'back to school' Delia's shoot in NY, I thought I should first throw up some stuff from our first shoot together. LOVE shooting Delia's. The models, the crew, everyone involved... such a blast to work with and there's always so much energy on set. 
A little montage from the summer '09 book.
For this summer shoot all of the Delia's crew came out from New York and we shot at the Santa Monica pier & a house in the area. It was a week long shoot that was so fun... I seriously think we all cried when it was wrapped up.
A few of the cover shots...

When you work with people for any real period of time, especially in a creative way, you can't help but feel a sense of 'family'. That's one of the things I love about taking pictures. Yeah, it's about getting the shot (did i just say that? that expression is so lame) but, when you bond & make friends along the way... that's the happiness that stays with you. I know, I know... sappy.
Melissa & I showing the girls how it's done...
And then they show us how it's REALLY done.
Thanks to all involved for making it such a great week...
Ashley: "chelsea, start modeling!" Chelsea: "just take the picture, photo boy!"