Monday, May 4, 2009

ABS Style Fall '09

Just shot the ABS Style fall line and everyone's stoked. Landi was amazing as always... I've shot her so many times for so many things & she never misses a beat. 
A few samples of Landi from the Fall shoot
Paige rocked it, per usual. She always comes up with good ideas, communicates it to me quickly & then we still have time to gossip about people. ;)
Paige Yingst & I...so gangsta.
The last shoot we did, Clinger showed up looking very nice but a bit Jacques Cousteau-esque. He got razzed pretty hard for that. Apparently, he hasn't learned his lesson... he showed up this day wearing some pretty intense 'rock star' jeans and, yep... got an earful for his efforts.
Clinger... fashion is about taking risks!
Such a fun day... Life is good, isn't it? Thanks to all involved...
Clinger, Chris, myself & Bummy...  pulling our 'Resrvoir Dogs' look.
This has become my signature jump.
oh... the serious side!
"Working"