Saturday, May 16, 2009

ELLE Magazine

On my last trip to New York I swung by ELLE to see the man, Eddie. Eddie & I did a project for Dior a while back & I have to say, the dude is cooler than a polar bear with an icee. I'm going to start calling him dapper Dan too because he's always flaunting the good threads. There's been a lot of changes @ ELLE since I last shot for them so, it was good to meet the new team there. I started thinking... is everyone at the Mag good looking? Then i caught a glimpse of my reflection in his office and saw that I looked pretty damn good there too. That's when I realized... Eddie has a force field in his office that instantly makes you sexy as soon as you step in the door. God, I need to get that recipe...
Eddie says "If you come into my office, you're going to look good."
The team