Saturday, May 16, 2009

oH, Delia's! (part two)

Ok... if the Delia's shoot in LA was fun, the shoot in New York was out of this world (and i never even use that phrase). So insane... we got gorgeous shots, laughed our asses off, ate like kings and lived it up. My assistant Clinger flew out with me (and took some great video too) and we just had a blast. I stayed in my usual hood (west village) and we shot in a park about an hour outside of the city. When Jim & Melissa asked where I wanted to do dinner the night I arrived, I didn't hesitate... Pipa. The great Lelle (aka. "Queen of NYC", aka. "The Argentine Bombshell") first introduced me to the place and I've been salivating at the thought of their calamari for months now. You can't beat New York when it comes to food... Pipa, Tea & Sympathy, some place in Brooklyn (Melissa, where'd we eat those amazing burgers?) and about a thousand other places. It seems like every block has the best restaurant.
Anyway, I could go on & on about this trip but... I think I'll share some photos instead. Going back in about a week... maybe it's time I try out the surf on Long Island?
Clinger throws shakas on planes so hard...
Just off the jet...
my hood...
Tomah & Rebecca: Brooklyn fashionistas
sexy transportation
Mariah gets her hair did...

Avril "peace, now let me read..."
the gang & I...
Mike aka "Minnie me". Kids these days...

Oh man, I'm focused...
Girls just wanna have fun
Chelsea in Chelsea
hmm... interesting pose.
Chelsea, Mel, Nicole... nap time @ Delia's.
Nicole V & Ashley B... straight cheesing.
Ali G, lakeside. 
Ivory, Mariah & I. 
After being landlocked for 3 days... I'll surf anything.