Friday, October 16, 2009

MIAMI...

My first trip to Miami was... incredible. Melissa, Jim, David and myself went down there for some location scouting/casting action and ended up having so much fun. I'm not really a 'clubbing' kind of guy so, we didn't do the wild in south beach routine. This trip was about warm water, friends, and sunshine (well, some sunshine).
By random chance, my friend Emilee just happened to be in town at the time. I haven't seen her in years so, it was really nice to catch up with her on a white sand beach.
One night, the Delia's crew & I went to Prime 112 where we had the best steaks ever. Seriously, the best steak I've ever had. Now that I think about it, every meal we had was insane.
The drive down to the keys was beautiful. We were stuck in the car for hours and I think we laughed until we cried the whole way. I came home to LA and couldn't help but think how lucky I am... to have a job I love so much, to work with people that have become my friends and whom I adore. There's a lot to be thankful for.

Ok... no more sappyness!

Crazy clouds in the Keys...
lonely dock
Miami... a view from the water.
"Hi, room service? Yes, I'd like a gigantic cookie. Thanks so much."
The Miami shoe choice...
Emilee in a never ending sea...
She wears her love on her sleeve.
The Keys...
Why does this remind me of 'Eternal Sunshine'?
South Florida biker gang. Check his crocs... sexual!
Relaxed much?
Tree sitting with Da boys...
Stoked at the Delia's store.
The infamous dinner... see how hard I'm loving my steak? yeeow!
Janice & Jim hadn't had cake in years...
Bridges in Florida are full of surprises!
Fishing is radical!
Cast away
One of my faves from the casting.
I checked the weather based on the models hair. This day, the wind was howling from the east.
I took up modeling in Miami... for 5 seconds. Blue steel...
We'd like to leave you with some shared Key Lime Pie. mmmmm....