Monday, August 31, 2009

We like to surf the nights away...

Lately the boys & I have been doing lots of night surfing. There's nothing better than surfing in the dark... you can't see shit, there's creepy 'shark vibes' and it's cold. BUT... there's no one out so you get any wave you want, you can hear other surfers hooting at you in the dark and you can catch glimpses of the moons reflection off the face of the waves. Not to mention, I've had a lot on my mind lately & I can't think of a better distraction. This particular night, Stefan, Christian and myself surfed all alone and it was pure bliss. There was a party on the beach right near us and they were blasting music out. Imagine riding perfect waves in the dark with just your friends while listening to Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean'. I can't give away where we do this but, there's a certain town legend by the name of 'Skeletor' that works at the Jack in the box down the road. Jack in the box at 1am... mmmmmmm.
Christian poses as we load up the Knight rider.
Stefan starting to amp up
Mexican hat & a swan sweatshirt is all that's needed for midnight surfing.
I'm ready for 'skeletor'.