Saturday, July 11, 2009

BILLABONG rips up Hollywood

The Billabong Design For Humanity event was sooo fun. Roxy, Christian & I had a little delicious tapas in Hollywood, watched a fashion show, drank good wine & did the robot (wait, no... only Christian did the robot). It's always fun when Keala comes in town.
There's something really cool about partying in Hollywood with nothing but fellow surfers. It's like a bunch of Eskimos hanging out in Fiji. Errr, or something like that.
We met a lot of cool people, heard some good music and in the last fifteen minutes Keala & the girls decided to hit the dance floor. I won't go into what happened next...
My Favorite thing about these kind of nights is the drive home. Windows down, music blaring (but, it's that mellow, end of night music), good friends laughing & the occasional glancing at the moon thru the sunroof.
Nights like these remind you that life is indeed quite good... :)
'My meal has been completed. Now I shall dance.'
eskimos
The Avalon crowd.
Tori Praver has caused me to have love for Maui. But she's the only reason...
Christian does the robot (check the christmas sweater!)
we sesssssy.