Monday, February 8, 2010

Lack of Blah-ging

I know, I know... I've barely updated the blog, but the last few weeks have been pretty crazy. I've known three words lately... shoot, edit, sleep. Actually, four words... meetings. LOTS of meetings.

I went out to Captiva island for the last Delia's shoot. I swear, I'm so lucky to be working with them. Every shoot is like a party. Sure, there's work involved (sometimes lots), but it's always fun during our shoot days and at night... Oh, at night... that's when we really let loose. Dinners our filled with crying laughter & memory creations. I came home to LA so inspired, so motivated...

So, what's next? Shooting CC SKYE this week. I love collaborating with her & I'm always stoked on the outcome of our projects. And after that? There's some very big things in the works.

Dear 2010, I love you already...
Janini, relaxing on Captiva